Thanks

  • GraeGor
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 5:35 PM
      Just thought I'd say thank you to you guys for the time and effort
      you put into this project just so that our gaming experience is
      easier and more organized.

      So for this I say Thank You.
    • Rob Johnson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 19 9:18 AM
        All,
        Thanks for all of the attention to my problem of 'where did the elven chain, dwarven plate go'.

        part of my problem is that I don't own the DMG, due to the fact I am a Player. all info from the DMG is related by the DM to me.

        and the reason that I am looking for things w/o having to create is that we are starting a campaign in the middle of a war, thus creating 100 or so base characters, and then branching from them into companies and units.

        and if anyone survives we may have the opportunity to play them later in his world.

        This is also a test to see how quickly this post will get to the message board.

        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
      • gallowglass3000 <labyrsmn@eskimo.com>
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 17, 2002
          Thanks for the help, will see if it works. This is why I like PCgen
          better than another certain companies attempt to do the same thing.
        • j_sheridan
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2003
            This is to everyone who has helped out with PCGen (bug reporting,
            code work, LST work, tracking stuff, etc). Thanks a bunch for making
            PCGen what it is today.

            This is like the millionth time that I have used PCGen to make
            characters for an upcomming tournament at our local gaming store.
            Without PCGen, I could not have done the work. Normally I make 4
            versions of every creature that the players meet (which allows us to
            scale the adventure to suit the groups skill level). With PCGen, I
            just renamed the character and saved each version as I leveled him
            up. This worked flawlessly. To do this by hand without PCGen takes
            20+ hours, with PCGen I made the characters in under 5 hours.

            The program ran pretty quickly and the output sheets are beautiful :)

            Again, thanks for everything.

            John Sussenberger
          • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 31, 2005
              Just wanted to thank Karianna for all the Soft Paw Monkey-Wrangling she's been doing.

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp
            • karianna03
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
                a BIG thank you for all of the patient monkeys who've put up with my
                pestering the last few weeks, the bad news is that it will continue :-)

                It's nice to be back ;p