Re: [psheets] Syntax question

  • jaymecox
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 11:35 AM
      --- In pcgen@y..., "ratbearer" <ratbearer@m...> wrote:

      > between the pipes (e.g. \\%.SKILL.Open Lock.RANK\\ is not evaluated
      > if set up in the IIF statement) and then seems to break out any FOR
      > loops. I also tried using the second IIF variation:
      >
      > |IIF(\\%.SKILL.Open Lock.RANK\\.EQ.0)|'na'|ELSE|\\%.SKILL.Open
      > Lock.TOTAL\\|ENDIF|

      The IIF notation must be on seperate lines:
      |IIF(%var.SKILL.Open Lock.RANK.EQ.0)|
      'na'
      |ELSE|
      %var.SKILL.Open Lock.TOTAL
      |ENDIF|

      But, there are only five things the IIF notation supports right now:
      HASFEAT:
      HASVAR:
      HASEQUIP:
      EVEN:
      SKILLx.UNTRAINED:

      IIF (and OIF) do not currently support the IF.ELSE or EQ,NEQ notation

      There are some examples of the correct |IIF and |FOR loops in the Files->Alternate Charactersheets->csheet-MP.zip