Re: [pcgen] Got back into gaming...

  • The Cegorach
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
      In article <a7p8m8+joms@...>, you say...
      > Hi! I just downloaded and installed PCGen earlier and I'm very much
      > happy and excited about it. I've been DMing since I can remember, and
      > I must say that PCGen seems to be the most promising of all the RPG
      > appz out there! I've been in a rut since most of my players are

      [snip]

      In addition to PCGen, you may wish to check out Role Playing Master, by
      Luke Jones. It's built to be a combat assistant, whereas PCGen is, well,
      a PC generator first and foremost, and a combat/DM's assistant 2nd. :)

      The URL is http://www.enworld.org/roleplayingmaster/

      --
      Theatre is life. Film is art. Television is furniture.