L5R

  • toetoe76
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      hello

      i'm new to the PCgen program and i noticed that it has a selection
      for Legend of the Five Rings but i can't click on it i'm guessing
      that i dont have the files so i was wondering if anyone might be able
      to help me by telling me where i might be able to find the Legend of
      the five rings files that is if there is any welp thank you for your
      time and trouble have a good day

      ToeToe76