Crafts, Professions, etc.

  • chachka_one
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      A question about Craft skills, Profession skills, Knowledge skills,
      etc.

      Is it possible in a .lst file for skills to set it up so that PCGen
      asks for the qualifier for the skill?

      For example, I don't have a comprehensive list of all the Crafts,
      Professions, Knowledges, etc that my players are capable of coming up
      with. Rather than have to do on-the-fly edits of the skills.lst file
      and unload and reload, I'd like to be able to select the Craft skill
      and have PCGen ask me for the specific craft to take the skill with.

      Am I making sense?

      Thanks,

      C1