Re: Bug: Hydras

  • tirgwaith
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Have you tried using Default on? and the other bit of info I'd need
      is what are you seeing in the Debug Console? Which template are you
      using?

      I'm having no problems exporting to Csheet with the monster classes.
      I still have the Statblock problems, but that should be fixed next
      release. This was with the 5 and 12 headed varieties. I didn't do
      all of them.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp