Re: [pcgen] Re: Java help needed

  • Jonathan M Thompson
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 1, 2002
      I have a gig of RAM so I don't really notice any problems.

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press Inc (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman / ICQ - 5790099
      Cityscape: City on the nexus of the Omniverse - available now for
      preorder. Details at www.battlefieldpress.com
      Home of 'Project Camelot' - stay tuned to the website for details.

      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 2, 2002