Bug: Hydras

  • pelzer0072000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      This bug seems seperate from the other export bugs in that Hydras
      wont export even when the MM classes are removed. I know the MM
      classes will be fixed by next release but I have feeling that hydra
      still wont work because even when MM classes are removed it still
      wont export. I havent tested this out very closely though, Ive only
      tried out the five headed hydra.

      To Tir Gwaith: Sorry, I would have emailed you directly about the
      problem but I lost your email address.
    • tirgwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        Have you tried using Default on? and the other bit of info I'd need
        is what are you seeing in the Debug Console? Which template are you
        using?

        I'm having no problems exporting to Csheet with the monster classes.
        I still have the Statblock problems, but that should be fixed next
        release. This was with the 5 and 12 headed varieties. I didn't do
        all of them.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp