Monkey Grip

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      Ah. Er. Well, this is intersting. There's bug #458830, which says
      that there's an FREQ for fixing Monkey Grip, and had been deleted.
      Well, there *is* an FREQ #449996, which was closed because there's a
      Bug report for it.

      Can one of these be reopened?

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 1: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming
      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • tirgwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        Oh, that is too funny. Hear no evil, see no evil.

        I don't have access to that stuff. Be nice if they did. If they
        don't by next week, just open another and refer to the bug and
        previous FReq. Yeah, It'll annoy Mynex. <ducks and runs>

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp