Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Divine Champion Alignment

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      At 15:54 2002.04.01, you wrote:
      > There's a requirement in PCGen 2.5.1 that a Divine Champion must
      >have the same alignment as his patron diety. I don't find that to be
      >true in the FRCS. The Chm only need to have a patron diety.
      >
      > Also, I think some of the FR dieties' follower alignment codes are
      >too restrictive. For example, I should be able to be a CG follower
      >(not cleric) of an LG diety.
      >
      >-Greg G

      The Domain tab is for Divine Casters only, not follower. This is why the allowed alignments seam to be too restrictive.

      We will have to find a way for things like the Divince Champion to enter a Patron Deity because there is no way to do that in PCGEN right now.

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>