[BUG] Divine Champion Alignment

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      There's a requirement in PCGen 2.5.1 that a Divine Champion must
      have the same alignment as his patron diety. I don't find that to be
      true in the FRCS. The Chm only need to have a patron diety.

      Also, I think some of the FR dieties' follower alignment codes are
      too restrictive. For example, I should be able to be a CG follower
      (not cleric) of an LG diety.

      -Greg G

      =====
      --
      Queens Con 1: Charlotte, NC July 19-21, 2002
      3 Days of RPGA Gaming
      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        At 15:54 2002.04.01, you wrote:
        > There's a requirement in PCGen 2.5.1 that a Divine Champion must
        >have the same alignment as his patron diety. I don't find that to be
        >true in the FRCS. The Chm only need to have a patron diety.
        >
        > Also, I think some of the FR dieties' follower alignment codes are
        >too restrictive. For example, I should be able to be a CG follower
        >(not cleric) of an LG diety.
        >
        >-Greg G

        The Domain tab is for Divine Casters only, not follower. This is why the allowed alignments seam to be too restrictive.

        We will have to find a way for things like the Divince Champion to enter a Patron Deity because there is no way to do that in PCGEN right now.

        Best

        √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>