New Game Mode Request: What do I do with it?

  • bd_92
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      The spycraft team is going to need a game mode. There are too many
      lil things that go along with it to have it be a seperate entity all
      together. Now who do I post this to and who gets it? To see what I
      mean grab the spycraft lite version here:

      http://www.shadowforcearcher.com/spycraft_lite.zip

      these rules show what I mean.

      LMK who and where I have to post this FREQ at. I am giving you a
      heads up as we are in the process of completing the feats and moving
      foward with finishing the classes. Equipment is the kicker with this.