Problem with prestige classes

  • meth_lab101
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 9:08 PM
      I am unable to select a prestige class even after meeting all the
      requirements. I've done this with multiple characters with different
      classes and races. I'm using version 2.5.1 . I'm not sure if it is
      just me. The only prestige classes i was able to select were those
      with no requirments or those with only alignment requirements.
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31 10:22 PM
        Try setting the "prerequisites not met" color to red
        (File-->Preferences-->Colors) and then try to qualify again. The
        problem(s) should now show up a lot better in the "Class Info"
        section.

        Byngl

        --- In pcgen@y..., "meth_lab101" <meth_lab101@y...> wrote:
        > I am unable to select a prestige class even after meeting all the
        > requirements. I've done this with multiple characters with
        different
        > classes and races. I'm using version 2.5.1 . I'm not sure if it is
        > just me. The only prestige classes i was able to select were those
        > with no requirments or those with only alignment requirements.
      • STILES, BRAD
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2002

          If the prestige class is one that requires a certain level spellcaster, then
          you need to actually select at least one spell of that level to meet the
          pre-requisites.

          Brad
        • jessedvb
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "STILES, BRAD" <BRAD.STILES@s...> wrote:
> [...]

            I had the same problem, with a lasher. I posted about it in the
            sourceforge bug report. The character had exotic weapon prof. Whip,
            for the lasher, but couldn't take the class since the prof. req.
            stayed red. I could take the drunken master prestige class, although
            I missed two feats. The character it is about is posted at the
            sourceforge bug report