Congrats

  • bobmmontgomery
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      Just wanted to post that after playing around with this application
      for a couple weeks, I have to say I'm immensely impressed. You
      guys who are programming this, BRAVO!

      Excellent app, and very much appreciated that it's cross platform.
      It's really nice to have this available for the Mac platform; my
      Windows-using friends and I can share files without problems
      and work in concert without the normal cross-platform hassles.

      So, thank you for the hard work. It works fantastically in OS X on
      all three of my systems, and my buddies on Windows who I got
      hooked on this love it as well!

      I would love to see a version of this for the old non-d20 style
      games, as well, since I have about 15 years worth of characters
      I'd love to input and organize... maybe there will be one
      someday, but for now, this is wonderful! As my gaming group is
      now jumping into several d20 gaming systems (D&D, WoT and
      SW), this makes things much easier and more fun (especially
      the page numbers in the descriptions; saves us having to
      search all over the place in our books :)).
    • merton_monk
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
        Thanks! You've pretty much hit all the reasons why we're doing this -
        so everyone can use it (cross-platform), to make all the d20 stuff
        out there more accessible (you can see it all in one place!) and to
        make it more fun because you don't have to do all the math and
        whatnot. I'd also like to mention that we wouldn't be where we are
        without lots of people helping on the data files side of things -
        great code is worthless without great data. And thanks also need to
        go to everyone who helps point out bugs and suggest features. This
        has been a community effort on a grand scale which is why we've been
        able to cover so much ground. So, my thanks to everyone who has
        pitched in!

        -Bryan, Chief Code Monkey for PCGen