overriding classes

  • george_galang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      I have a question about overriding classes. I have a directory in
      which I have a bunch of campaign specific files that work just fine,
      but I can't seem to override classes at all. I have the classes in
      the class file and it is listed in the supplement file I have, but it
      just isn't being picked up by PcGen. Any help out there? I've read
      the docs about overriding objects, but all the information there
      doesn't seem to help.