Re: [BUG] Divination domain confuses cleric spells

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
      > merton_monk wrote:
      >
      > > Okay, I understand what's going on with the spells and why this
      isn't
      > > working very well. The spells code is not some of my best work
      so
      > > I'm going to take the spell tab conversion as an opportunity to
      re-
      > > think spells. Various things have been added to support domains,
      > > talents and specialties and it's become fairly convoluted.
      >

      > Best of luck. Whats the word on the redesign of the GUI end of
      things?

      It's gone a lot slower than I had hoped. There's really just the
      Spells tab to be done, and the Equipping tab. There are a lot of
      little minor things, but those are the only two remaining sizable
      things. Unfortunately everyone involved (including myself) has been
      snowed under with more things than normal. Hopefully the Spells tab
      will make either this next release or the one after that - I know
      you'll like it a lot better than the current tab!

      -Bryan