possible bug in point counting

  • mlathrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 12:48 AM
      When a Toad is added and equipped as a familiar, the point total
      listed on the character sheet erroneously goes up by two points,
      reflecting the two extra CON points. It shouldn't add to the point
      total of the character, since they weren't spent points during
      character creation (It makes it look like I have two more points than
      everyone else when I in fact don't).