no text area for skill points remaining

  • Ricky Hunt
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2002
      In versions 2.4.9 and 2.5.0, I don't see a text area for skill points
      remaining for each class or for total skill points left on the skills tab.
      Actually, there is a text area, but it appears to have totally collapsed
      horizontally.

      Rick
    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 22, 2002
        At 22:26 2002.03.22, Ricky Hunt wrote:
        >In versions 2.4.9 and 2.5.0, I don't see a text area for skill points
        >remaining for each class or for total skill points left on the skills tab.
        >Actually, there is a text area, but it appears to have totally collapsed
        >horizontally.
        >
        >Rick

        Move the horizontal bar of the SKILL tab a bit and you should see the boxes appear. This bug is already noted and I beleive someone is working on it.

        Best

        √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        >> In space, no one can hear you sleep...
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • Daniel Rojas
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          If I make a Shapechanger monster like a Arenea or Lycanthropy I
          see that the Natural Weapons of the monster is missing... In the
          particularly case of the Arenea I can't assign the Weapon Finesse
          Proficiency in Byte... this maybe can fixed if I add the Naturals
          Weapons in a equip.lst!. Any one can say to me How I can do it?
        • tirgwaith
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
            Yeah, those are typos. They should be Bite. I'll get those fixed
            for next release.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp

            For now, go into monmanracesa.lst, look for the Arenea's line and
            scroll over to the NATURALATTACKS tag, and change Byte to Bite.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
              Ok, It's not so much a .LST error as the Bite is being considered
              Size L when the creature is M. That is just plain weird. In the
              Ankheg, the Bite is Size H, when the creature is L. I think we have
              a Natural attack bug. The weapon size should be a size smaller than
              the creature.

              Tir Gwaith
              LST Chimp