Help with some template coding please

  • valon3764
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      You guys out there have been great with your answers to me so far but
      I have a new problem that I need your help with.

      I'm working on creating a template and am having a bit of a
      problem
      getting the skills to list the way I would like them to. Right now I
      can see the code that would allow me to show the nth skill in the
      complete skill list but what I would really like instead to be able
      to show the nth untrained skill.

      I would also like to do something similar with trained skills, but
      would like the nth trained skill out of all the trained skills I have
      ranks in.

      Does anyone out there know of a piece of code they could show me that
      will split the skills they way I want them to be split or should I
      just give up on trying to show them as two distinct group?

      Thanks in advance,

      MEL