Re: Using PDFs? Template not showing

  • backlash_de
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "tankg6" <Tankg6@Y...> wrote:
      > Well I did put all the jars (6 of them) into the lib folder. But
      > when I go to export (and I did all the steps below). Nothing shows
      > up in the template. Thats goes for both PDFs and Standard Export.
      >
      > Thanks

      Check the "templates" folder in your pcgen installation directory.
      Does it contain files starting with "csheet" or "psheet"?

      If so, you should try setting your template path to that folder ...
      although that should be the default value - or try deleting
      options.ini ... seems to help with various problems.

      If that folder doesn't exist or is empty you need to download pcgen
      once more, in one of the two zips are templates located. Unzip the
      appropriate one to a temporary directory and move the (contents of
      the) templates folder to your pcgen installation directory.

      Kinson