[BUG] Invisable PCs return...

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      Using latest source from PCGEN and latest data from pcgendm.

      The recent bug of loaded characters showing up on the DM tab, but not
      getting a character tab, has returned.

      Debug output (only adding the end of the debug info) is as follows:

      PreReq:Weapon Specialization
      Not In Qualify list:Weapon Specialization
      PRECLASS:Fighter=4=false Qvalue:false qualifyValue:false
      PreReq:Whirlwind Attack
      Not In Qualify list:Whirlwind Attack
      PREATT:4=false Qvalue:false qualifyValue:false
      PreReq:Whirlwind Attack
      Not In Qualify list:Whirlwind Attack
      PREATT:4=false Qvalue:false qualifyValue:false
      0 children=0
      1 children=0
      0|DOMAIN|NUMBER|2
      1|VAR|Turn Level|CLASSLEVEL=Cleric
      0|DOMAIN|NUMBER|2
      1|VAR|Turn Level|CLASSLEVEL=Cleric
      Exception occurred during event dispatching:
      java.util.NoSuchElementException

      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and