[BUG] new source tab acting erratic

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2002
      ooookay, had a good look at the problem, I have *no* idea whazzup, but
      here goes an analysis.

      1) open newest PCGEN build.
      2) select PHB
      3) press "load"
      4) stare in confusion as it complains about not finding the Defenders Of
      The Faith .pcc

      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and