RE: [pcgen] TortoiseCVS and anonymous checkout

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2002
      Uhrm... That was me. :D

      You need to do a complete new checkout, setting the Protocol to Internet
      (Unix pserver), Server to cvs.pcgendm.sourceforge.net, Repos Dir to
      /cvsroot/pcgendm, Uname to anonymous, and Module to . (period) to get
      everything fresh.

      That should get you in to get the files.

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/