RE: [pcgen] Re: Drow Bladesinger

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2002
      Okay, I've added Drow to the list of races in the Bladesinger class
      (Tome & Blood btw).. so the plain jane Drow from Dragon and DMG are
      accepted.

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
      - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer