PcgenDM cvs checkout?

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 10:31 AM
      mark_hulsman wrote:

      >>I have CVS access for PCGEN. How do I get it for PCGENDM?
      >>

      > Well, You'll get it as soon as Bryan or Mynex sees your message.

      Interestingly enough, when I try to checkout the pcgendm module using
      tortoisCVS I get the following message:

      In D:\My Projects\pcgendm: cvs -z6 update -d -P .
      cvs server: Updating .
      cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/pcgendm'
      (/cvsroot/pcgendm/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
      cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/pcgendm'
      cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

      Error, CVS operation failed

      --
      "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
      oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and