Re: Interested?

  • pjak
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., Mynex <mynex3@c...> wrote:
      > It's just a matter of time for some of these tools to start being
      > added/expanded into PCGen... I mean I use PCGen to manage my players
      > characters, set up my campaign world specific stuff, etc... as a
      DM's
      > tool, PCGen is highly useful, it just needs to grow more. :)

      What we should probably aim at then is to make and publish a
      good 'plug-in API' so that add-ins can be loaded and unloaded as
      people need them. This will also help keep pcgen usable for those
      with smaller computers.

      For examples of what I mean, see NetBeans or Jedit.

      /Jonas, who is most certainly not volunteering to do it. ;-)