PLambert's autobuilds - Problem?

  • tirgwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
      Umm, Plambert's autobuilds of the LST files shrunk from 1246KB to
      701KB this morning. I know for sure it no longer has the MM files
      (which is what I was DLing it for, to make sure I was using the
      current files). Does this have anything to do with moving to the
      pcgendm site? I'm going to DL the files one at a time through the
      Sourceforge website interface for now.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
        That's because I'm in the process of archiving all the data files on
        pcgen.

        To get the latest list files you have to get them from pcgendm.

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
        - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
        - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
        - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2002
          Mynex wrote:

          > To get the latest list files you have to get them from pcgendm.

          How do I go about getting a devloging for pcgendm?

          --
          "Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total
          oblivion. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
            Plambert's on vacation with his wife this weekend, so he can't fix
            this at the moment. He's hoping to have it working again by Wednesday.

            Sorry!

            (I _could_ fix it now, but California awards ex-wives 50% almost every
            time... ;-)

            --plambert