Drow Bladesinger

  • skullfyre99
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 5:10 PM
      I tried to create a Drow bladesinger into 2.4.7 and it still will not
      let me create it.

      :(

      What did I do to deserve this!!
      :(
    • Mynex
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 6:44 PM
        Okay, silly question, but are you remembering to go to the spells tab
        and select 1 1st level spell? That's part of the pre-req's and the most
        commonly forgotten thing with the bladesinger.

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
        - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
        - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
        - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Devoe
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1 8:37 PM
          yes i did
          Okay, silly question, but are you remembering to go to the spells tab
          and select 1 1st level spell?  That's part of the pre-req's and the most
          commonly forgotten thing with the bladesinger.

          Mynex

          - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
          - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
          - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
          - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

        • tirgwaith
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2 1:40 AM
            Ok, I just made a drow Bladesinger. Exact steps I followed:

            I didn't remember what source the Bladesinger was in (Some Dragon),
            so I went ahead and loaded ALL D20 - yeah, slow loading.

            RACE: Elf (F. Realms), then choose the Drow you want. The single
            entry Drows will NOT qualify currently (Elf, Half Elf, FR Elf).
            Chose some alignment, can't remember which; shouldn't matter. 5
            Levels of Fighter, getting appropriate Feats. 1 LVL Sorcerer. Went
            to Feats tab. Picked up Combat Casting. Double checked that I had
            all the feats. I'd somehow missed one. Added Expertise. Went to
            Spells tab, and learned only one spell: Alarm (LVL 1). Went to
            Skills tab. wasted a LOT of Fighter skillpoints to learn 4 Ranks
            Concentration, 3 Ranks Tumble, 3 Ranks in Perform. NOT the Perform
            dereviatives Perform (Chant) or Perform (Dancing), (((BTW: I don't
            think the Perform Dancing is a true skill. I can't see Dragon
            Magazine doing it that way. Will look into later and consult with My
            Great Master, LST Silverback Mynex.)))

            When I went back to the Classes tab, Bladesinger was black
            (Qualified). Selected and added a level of it. Viola! Drow
            Bladesinger.

            I hope that by following this you can find what you are doing wrong.
            I've got a feeling it is the Race. Do NOT use the Drow from the DMG,
            or the one that will be coming from the MM in a couple weeks. They
            won't qualify, at least without editing the current lst with the
            Bladesinger.

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp

            > Okay, silly question, but are you remembering to go to the spells
            tab
            > and select 1 1st level spell? That's part of the pre-req's and
            the most
            > commonly forgotten thing with the bladesinger.
            >
            > Mynex
            >
            > - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
            > - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
            > - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
            > - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

            Service.
          • Mynex
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2 11:27 AM
              Okay, I've added Drow to the list of races in the Bladesinger class
              (Tome & Blood btw).. so the plain jane Drow from Dragon and DMG are
              accepted.