Re: [pcgen] "Bugs" & Questions

  • rogue the bronze firelizard
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      On 1 Mar 2002, at 21:34, xendaths wrote:

      > I just created my first character with PCGen, and here is what I have
      > found.
      >
      > Bugs:
      > Purchases of Coin show up in Inventory rather than under Money

      This is not a "general" Bug, it depends on Which csheet you are
      using.

      > Using a Skill to purchase a Language, Language shows up in Skills.

      as its meant to, so you can keep track of skill points spent and
      where that bonus language came from

      Matt already answered the other questions 8)
      --
      Rogue the Bronze Firelizard |http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rogue/
      aka Gerald F Grenier, Jr |ICQ: 12687301