"Bugs" & Questions

  • xendaths
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
      I just created my first character with PCGen, and here is what I have
      found.

      Bugs:
      Purchases of Coin show up in Inventory rather than under Money
      Using a Skill to purchase a Language, Language shows up in Skills.
      Usable Skills without Ranks do not show up on character sheet.

      Questons:
      How does one give a CHaracter a simple Magic Item (i.e. a +1
      Longsword) so that it is figured into the printed Character sheet?

      I don't have my books here at work, but shouldn't a 2nd level
      sorceror be able to access greater than 0-level spells?
    • Franco, Matthew E
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
        >I just created my first character with PCGen, and here is what I have
        >found.

        >Bugs:
        >Purchases of Coin show up in Inventory rather than under Money
        >Using a Skill to purchase a Language, Language shows up in Skills.
        >Usable Skills without Ranks do not show up on character sheet.

        On the skills tab there is a box that allows you to select untrained skills
        to be outputted to the character sheet.

        >Questons:
        >How does one give a CHaracter a simple Magic Item (i.e. a +1
        >Longsword) so that it is figured into the printed Character sheet?

        the base item you want to make magical right click on and customize it with
        the abilities you want.
        This must be done in the left pane before buying an item.

        >I don't have my books here at work, but shouldn't a 2nd level
        >sorceror be able to access greater than 0-level spells?

        If his/her Chr is higher than 10 yes.

        hope some of this helped
        -Matt
      • rogue the bronze firelizard
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2002
          On 1 Mar 2002, at 21:34, xendaths wrote:

          > I just created my first character with PCGen, and here is what I have
          > found.
          >
          > Bugs:
          > Purchases of Coin show up in Inventory rather than under Money

          This is not a "general" Bug, it depends on Which csheet you are
          using.

          > Using a Skill to purchase a Language, Language shows up in Skills.

          as its meant to, so you can keep track of skill points spent and
          where that bonus language came from

          Matt already answered the other questions 8)
          --
          Rogue the Bronze Firelizard |http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/rogue/
          aka Gerald F Grenier, Jr |ICQ: 12687301