Customization not working?!

  • Xandegar98
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but to customize an item you left click on
      the left pane in the inventry tab? When I do, nothing happens. I've
      not heard or seen any other entries about this so I guess it's me. I
      don't have any other problems with left-clicking in any other
      applications, but I don't have another mouse to try. I use a duel
      wheel scroll mouse and both of these work fine, but no left-clicks!
    • zodar6
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "Xandegar98" <dculliford@a...> wrote:
        > Correct me if I'm wrong, but to customize an item you left click on
        > the left pane in the inventry tab? When I do, nothing happens. I've
        > not heard or seen any other entries about this so I guess it's me.
        > don't have any other problems with left-clicking in any other
        > applications, but I don't have another mouse to try. I use a duel
        > wheel scroll mouse and both of these work fine, but no left-clicks!

        Actually, you right-click the item you want to customize.

        Mike Sledge

        - List Howler Monkey
      • Xandegar98
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., "zodar6" <zodar6@l...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@y..., "Xandegar98" <dculliford@a...> wrote:
          > > Correct me if I'm wrong, but to customize an item you left click
          on
          > > the left pane in the inventry tab? When I do, nothing happens.
          I've
          > > not heard or seen any other entries about this so I guess it's
          me.
          > > don't have any other problems with left-clicking in any other
          > > applications, but I don't have another mouse to try. I use a duel
          > > wheel scroll mouse and both of these work fine, but no left-
          clicks!

          > Actually, you right-click the item you want to customize.
          >
          > Mike Sledge
          >
          > - List Howler Monkey

          Makes no difference at all! Tried on several different things, still
          nothing, it just highlights the item. Tried swapping my mouse buttons
          (I'm left handed) - still nothing.
        • zodar6
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
            --- In pcgen@y..., "Xandegar98" <dculliford@a...> wrote:

            > Makes no difference at all! Tried on several different things,
            still
            > nothing, it just highlights the item. Tried swapping my mouse
            buttons
            > (I'm left handed) - still nothing.

            Are you using V 2.4.7? Works fine for me there. Right-click and a
            small menu pops up with add functionanlity and customize.
            Otherwise, just highlight the item you want to customize and press
            alt+c. Should have the same effect as a right-click and selecting
            customize.

            Mike Sledge

            - List Howler Monkey
          • Scott Ellsworth
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
              On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 11:01 PM, Xandegar98 wrote:

              > --- In pcgen@y..., "zodar6" <zodar6@l...> wrote:
              >> Actually, you right-click the item you want to customize.
              >
              > Makes no difference at all! Tried on several different things, still
              > nothing, it just highlights the item. Tried swapping my mouse buttons
              > (I'm left handed) - still nothing.

              Are you clicking on the name? If you left click on any other column,
              you do not get the popup menu.

              Scott
            • Xandegar98
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
                --- In pcgen@y..., Scott Ellsworth <scott@a...> wrote:

                > On Thursday, February 28, 2002, at 11:01 PM, Xandegar98 wrote:
                >
                > > --- In pcgen@y..., "zodar6" <zodar6@l...> wrote:
                > >> Actually, you right-click the item you want to customize.
                > >
                > > Makes no difference at all! Tried on several different things,
                still
                > > nothing, it just highlights the item. Tried swapping my mouse
                buttons
                > > (I'm left handed) - still nothing.
                >
                > Are you clicking on the name? If you left click on any other
                column,
                > you do not get the popup menu.
                >
                > Scott
                Doesn't make any difference, but the Alt-C works! Theres a strange
                one for you!