RE: [pcgen] Re: Ryan Dancey Chat
- Heh... let's say there's not much to it right now. The testing that is.
;) We find bugs, and we report them, nothing spectacular.
- #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
- PCGen Document & List File Silverback
- RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
- RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer
> -----Original Message-----
> From: kos_keep [mailto:kos_keep@...]
> Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 8:15 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: [pcgen] Re: Ryan Dancey Chat
> So you're the one that got my beta copy!
- pjak wrote on Sat Mar 2 09:22:27 2002:
>I should hope so... it seems to be the most accurate.
> --- In pcgen@y..., Keith Davies <kjdavies@t...> wrote:
> > huh? Does this parse for anyone?
> Well, yes. I think he says that there are two 'factions' in Wotc on
> this. One that sees that all fan-created freeware is good publicity,
> and one that is more concerned about control (over IP, most likely.)
> Presumably (at least for now) the 'good publicity' faction decides
> over at wotc.
> > There is no *legal* reason why we can't implement the rules inyeah, well, there is that :/
> > under fair use.
> As long as we stay aware of the fact that what's allowed when IP
> comes into play depends entirely on who has hungriest attack-
Evil High Priest: "Leave now, if you value your skins."
Logan: "I'm all for it."