Re: [pcgen] Non Realms Humans????

  • Peter Kahle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      They're there, but depending on the sources you load, they may not show
      up. I think Iron Kingdoms, for one, modifies them, so they don't work as
      expected. Somebody else can probably give you a better answer.

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 06:44:03PM -0000, joe_weintraut wrote:
      > I love this product, keep up the good work. I have one suggestion,
      > Could someone add Non-Realms Humans to the "races" options?
      >
      > -JW

      Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
      safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
      -- Ben Franklin

      || Peter M Kahle Jr || PGP Public Key on Keyservers ||
      || pkahle@... || http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/ ||