Non Realms Humans????

  • joe_weintraut
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
      I love this product, keep up the good work. I have one suggestion,
      Could someone add Non-Realms Humans to the "races" options?

      -JW
    • Peter Kahle
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2002
        They're there, but depending on the sources you load, they may not show
        up. I think Iron Kingdoms, for one, modifies them, so they don't work as
        expected. Somebody else can probably give you a better answer.

        On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 06:44:03PM -0000, joe_weintraut wrote:
        > I love this product, keep up the good work. I have one suggestion,
        > Could someone add Non-Realms Humans to the "races" options?
        >
        > -JW

        Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary
        safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.
        -- Ben Franklin

        || Peter M Kahle Jr || PGP Public Key on Keyservers ||
        || pkahle@... || http://pops.dyndns.com/~pkahle/ ||