Freq: Favored Enemy Bonuses and SA's

  • thornbep
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 10:08 AM
      I think it would be very helpful if 1) Favored Enemies were
      enumerated so that there would be no doubt as to which enemy came
      first, and 2) the bonuses received for those enemies was displayed
      and incremented as those bonuses progress. Ideally, the favored enemy
      information might be defined as a separate tag, and separated from
      generic SA's. SA's in general might receive a little more attention,
      especially from an output pov, I'm sure there's a better way than
      just a comma-delimited list. Something similar to the way FEATS are
      handled, perhaps (not input, just output). After all, output is what
      its all about, right?

      Thanks,
      thornbep