Re: Newbie Help, Please

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., Keith Davies <kjdavies@t...> wrote:
      > Keith Davies wrote on Thu Feb 28 09:03:21 2002:
      > >
      > > 5. There *is* (out of date) documentation; the currency is being
      worked
      > > on.
      >
      > Okay, Bryan contradicts me -- the file is reasonably up to date.
      Given
      > that he knows more about the state of pcgen than I do, we'll go with
      > his opinion <g>... last I saw of it was complaints about it being
      out
      > of date.

      The User Manual is *definitely* out of date. Information on how to
      *Customise* PCGen is fairly vital to what we do here - so that is
      kept up-to-date, or at least it should be! It's been a while since
      I've done a sweep - I'm sure bits and pieces don't make it in, but
      generally it should be a very good guide on what syntax is
      available. A few people have said they would work on a more verbose
      version that gave a lot more examples, but to some extent the lst
      files that already exist are a pretty good set of examples! :)

      -Bryan