Re: [Bug|Repost] 2.4.6 Party Loading appears broken

  • lonejedi70
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      1. You can still load your PCs one at a time and it'll work just fine
      (ie. you get tabs for them), so at least that part has a workaround.
      The command-line feature added a loophole that lets the party loader
      feature add characters without adding the GUI elements you need to
      access them with.

      2. Please define "locks up" and "right pane." To me, "locks up"
      means that the code crashes and you have to kill the process (via
      Task Manager on Windows) in order to make it go away. Also,
      which "right" pane? The tree on top, or the statistics boxes on the
      bottom.

      There are a number of people who see a couple of the # fields (in the
      lower right pane) shrink too small to see anything. Resizing the
      entire window, or usually just the pane they're in, will "pop" them
      back into place. Something wierd about the way Java handles GUI
      elements does that; I'm going to look into trying to automate a "fix"
      for that.

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)