[Bug] 2.4.6 Party Loading doesn't produce PC tabs

  • lonejedi70
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      As my first test of 2.4.6 I tried loading my group's standard party
      via party file... and I got nothing...

      After a little research I found that the characters are, in fact,

      I'm looking into fixing that now. Loading a single PC at a time
      appears to still work just fine, though.

      If anyone ISN'T seeing this problem, please let me know.

      -Lone Jedi
      (Jason)