Mynex - Avalanche Press

  • pjak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2002
      According to the namestandards we fought over a few months ago,
      the "Avalance Press" directory should be renamed "avalanchepress"
      (actually, of course, a new directory named "avalanchepress" should
      be created and all content moved there.)

      /Jonas
    • mynex3@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2002
        Already fixed.

        Mynex

        - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkeys (Code Badgerer)
        - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
        - RPG Gateway - Software Section Editor
        - RPG Reviews - d20 section Editor/Reviewer

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • phoenix_knightwind
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2002
          Sorry, that was my bad. I created those files by using existing
          files from an older version as a template. Will fix on my future
          works.