Re: [QUESTION] Customize Buttton

  • loyalparsons
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
      Sorry guys.

      1. I missed the "--NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED TESTING ONLY" window title.
      2. I can no longer reproduce the problem.

      (Now I'm beginning to sound like the QA department at my office.)
      :)

      I could have sworn that last night I customized a Shield +3
      (Large/Steel/Bashing), and that it automatically added a Shield
      (Large/Steel/Masterwork) to my inventory when I clicked "Okay" on the
      customizer. This was via the new Inventory tab, BTW. Can't
      reproduce it this morning.

      Must have been the Pacifico...

      -Loyal