Re: PCGen 2.4.2 is available

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 1, 2002
      Once the "Equipping" screen is done, the Carried, Location and Hands
      columns can go away. I'll replace them with a single column where
      you can specify an ordering for which they'll show up in on the
      character sheet. I hope to find a way to let you expand the columns
      outside the view (enabling left-to-right scrolling), I just haven't
      figured that out yet. There are a bunch of other things I want to
      add - this is just an initial 'functional' version.

      -Bryan

      --- In pcgen@y..., Geoff Speare <geoff@s...> wrote:
      > More comments in the morning, but it seems a bit cramped right now;
      there's
      > not much room for all the columns.
      >
      > At 04:36 AM 2/1/2002 +0000, merton_monk wrote:
      > >Obviously, I'm quite interested in feedback on the new "Inventory"
      > >tab. There's more in store for it, but it basically is functional.
      > >I just didn't quite feel comfortable enough with it yet to let it
      > >replace the Equipment tab. It will next week - so they'll co-exist
      > >for now.
      > >
      > >-Bryan

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Scott Ellsworth
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 4, 2002
        On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 02:17 PM, merton_monk wrote:

        > Nope - I'm not using threads at all. FWIW I use WinNT and Win98
        > machines and have never seen a crash when clicking on that JComboBox
        > component... have you tried using a different skin? I'd be curious to
        > know if that could be involved somehow.

        I am not using any skins at the moment - I will spend a bit of time
        tracking this down tomorrow. (But please leave the "name only" option
        in the pull down till I get a chance to, as that does not cause grief.)

        Scott