RE: [pcgen] Re: PCGen 2.4.2 is available

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 1, 2002
      Well you always have the option of opening your eyes and seeing the
      filter above each pane that let's you do exactly that. ;D

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 4, 2002
        On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 02:17 PM, merton_monk wrote:

        > Nope - I'm not using threads at all. FWIW I use WinNT and Win98
        > machines and have never seen a crash when clicking on that JComboBox
        > component... have you tried using a different skin? I'd be curious to
        > know if that could be involved somehow.

        I am not using any skins at the moment - I will spend a bit of time
        tracking this down tomorrow. (But please leave the "name only" option
        in the pull down till I get a chance to, as that does not cause grief.)

        Scott