BONUS:EQM|WEIGHTMULT/WEIGHTDIV question

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Can fractions or decimals be used with either of these? In one of our
      campaigns the DM's considers all Magic armor to be 20% lighter than
      the standard version. I created an eqmod entry that MULT's by 4 and
      DIV's by 5 to get the proper weight. I was wondering if I could use
      WEIGHTMULT|0.8 or something similar instead.
    • gsbingl
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
        Integers only.

        Byngl