bug in 2.4.2 (ADD:FEAT / FEAT:x busted?)

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hey all!

      Can anyone else confirm this?

      In SW Mode, I tried creating a Human Scoundrel of 4th level.
      At 3rd level, I spent all the feats available and added only Computer Use as the only skill he had.
      Added the 4th level where the entry is:
      4<tab>ADD:FEAT<tab>FEAT:Skill Emphasis

      The chooser window pops up with the proper Computer Use in the available box, but 0 as the available selections.

      I even changed a Fighter (in DnD mode) for the second level to
      2<tab>ADD:FEAT<tab>FEAT:Skill Focus
      and made sure that all feats were already spent.

      It seems like ADD:FEAT by itself isn't properly adding an additional slot availibility.

      Tom