Re: [pcgen] Digest Number 1219

  • Richard.Fannon@prudential.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      >Kewl. but won't that be more difficult than if the provision for 0 - n
      body locations?

      >BTW: what exactly do the rules say about magic items on exotic creatures??
      ie. a hydra with 9 different Benificial >necklaces (granted not use
      activated ones.)

      Reminds me of a quote from the "Knights of the Dinner Table"

      "I'm going to have to seriously re-evaluate the combination of rings that I
      wear. Either that or grow two extra fingers."

      Richard

      This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not
      the original intended recipient. Prudential cannot accept liability for
      statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on
      behalf of the Prudential. In addition no statement should be construed
      as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

      Prudential plc
      Laurence Pountney Hill, London, EC4R 0HH.
      Incorporated and registered in England and Wales.
      Registered Office as above. Registered number 1397169.
      Prudential plc is a holding company, subsidiaries of which are
      regulated by the FSA.

      "Prudential" is a trading name of The Prudential Assurance Company
      Limited. This name is also used by other companies within the
      Prudential marketing group, which between them provide life
      assurance, pensions, savings and investment products. The Prudential
      Assurance Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
      Registered Office at 142 Holborn Bars, London, EC1N 2NH.
      Registered number 15454. Regulated by the FSA.

      An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception
      or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.