Re: PCGen 2.4.2 is available

  • dai_s_green
    Message 1 of 44 , Feb 1, 2002
      --- In pcgen@y..., "Mark Hulsman" <hulsmanm@p...> wrote:
      > > More comments in the morning, but it seems a bit cramped right
      now;
      > there's
      > > not much room for all the columns.
      >
      > Well, that is true, but soon a few of the collumns will disappear
      and they
      > will be mroe room. Until then you can always resize your PC Gen
      window.

      I'm not too keen on the root directories being displayed in the right
      hand 'equipped' window. It makes it difficult to see at a glance
      what you are carrying. This will be a big problem when the inventory
      tab dissapears. Is there anyway to filter these out to just show the
      items carried and put containers in as the top level of the tree?

      Dai
    • Scott Ellsworth
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 4, 2002
        On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 02:17 PM, merton_monk wrote:

        > Nope - I'm not using threads at all. FWIW I use WinNT and Win98
        > machines and have never seen a crash when clicking on that JComboBox
        > component... have you tried using a different skin? I'd be curious to
        > know if that could be involved somehow.

        I am not using any skins at the moment - I will spend a bit of time
        tracking this down tomorrow. (But please leave the "name only" option
        in the pull down till I get a chance to, as that does not cause grief.)

        Scott