Re: [pcgen] Missing info in FR

  • Brian Yap
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
      I am working on this. The template is written, but not tested. I was
      planning on doing this tomorrow. The current additional files for the
      monsters section is in
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/files/Campaign%2BCentral/Inwork%20Projects/
      and is called reamsfiles.zip. These is also a file called
      frtemplate.lst. I will be merging this into my work (also tomorrow).

      To use the files download them into your data directory under your

      PC
      GEN\data\wotc\sourcebooks\dungeonsanddragons\forgottenrealms\forgottenrealms

      directory.

      I''ll issue one of those new file emails when I upload the new version.

      To create the shade I have made two templates. One for the daylight
      shade, and one for the dark shade. I saw an email elsewhere stating that
      there may be a problem with continually adding and removing templates.
      The idea is that you add the day template, and then print the character.
      Then remove the day template and add the night template and do a second
      print. The alternative is to add a lot of code. I'll baulk at a task
      that big for the moment.

      --
      =====
      Brian Yap
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
        I think handling it with 2 shade templates is a good idea. At least
        until we can get situational modifiers working.

        -Bryan