Re: [pcgen] Re: [QUESTION] Customize Buttton

  • Mark Hulsman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
      > Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should be?

      Well, he may be referring to the fact that some item types are not totally
      customisable yet. You can rename anything, bu you can't make scrolls or
      potions using the spell data and stuff.
    • elves_are_mortal
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
        --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
        > Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should
        be?

        > Byngl
        >
        > --- In pcgen@y..., "loyalparsons" <loyalp@c...> wrote:
        > > Is this supposed to be fully functional in 2.4.2?

        I think I know what he's trying to say. Customise an item in the new
        Inventory tab. When you go to Okay, it will say the item already
        exists. For evey item you try to create. Including items that
        (obviously) don't.

        Eh, maybe it's just me.

        Thanks,
        Mortal_Elf
      • loyalparsons
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
          Sorry guys.

          1. I missed the "--NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED TESTING ONLY" window title.
          2. I can no longer reproduce the problem.

          (Now I'm beginning to sound like the QA department at my office.)
          :)

          I could have sworn that last night I customized a Shield +3
          (Large/Steel/Bashing), and that it automatically added a Shield
          (Large/Steel/Masterwork) to my inventory when I clicked "Okay" on the
          customizer. This was via the new Inventory tab, BTW. Can't
          reproduce it this morning.

          Must have been the Pacifico...

          -Loyal