Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen 2.4.2 is available

  • Mark Hulsman
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 31, 2002
      > More comments in the morning, but it seems a bit cramped right now;
      there's
      > not much room for all the columns.

      Well, that is true, but soon a few of the collumns will disappear and they
      will be mroe room. Until then you can always resize your PC Gen window.
    • Scott Ellsworth
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 4, 2002
        On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 02:17 PM, merton_monk wrote:

        > Nope - I'm not using threads at all. FWIW I use WinNT and Win98
        > machines and have never seen a crash when clicking on that JComboBox
        > component... have you tried using a different skin? I'd be curious to
        > know if that could be involved somehow.

        I am not using any skins at the moment - I will spend a bit of time
        tracking this down tomorrow. (But please leave the "name only" option
        in the pull down till I get a chance to, as that does not cause grief.)

        Scott