RE: [pcgen] Re: [QUESTION] Customize Buttton

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
      (you asked for it *evil Grin*)

      The fact you can't save to a list file.

      *snicker*

      Mynex

      - #1 Evil assistant to the PCGen Code Monkey (Code Badgerer)
      - PCGen Document & List File Silverback
      - RPG Gateway - Character Generator Software Editor

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2002
        > Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should be?

        Well, he may be referring to the fact that some item types are not totally
        customisable yet. You can rename anything, bu you can't make scrolls or
        potions using the spell data and stuff.
      • elves_are_mortal
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
          --- In pcgen@y..., "gsbingl" <byngl@h...> wrote:
          > Define "fully functional". What doesn't it do you think it should
          be?

          > Byngl
          >
          > --- In pcgen@y..., "loyalparsons" <loyalp@c...> wrote:
          > > Is this supposed to be fully functional in 2.4.2?

          I think I know what he's trying to say. Customise an item in the new
          Inventory tab. When you go to Okay, it will say the item already
          exists. For evey item you try to create. Including items that
          (obviously) don't.

          Eh, maybe it's just me.

          Thanks,
          Mortal_Elf
        • loyalparsons
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2002
            Sorry guys.

            1. I missed the "--NOT FULLY IMPLEMENTED TESTING ONLY" window title.
            2. I can no longer reproduce the problem.

            (Now I'm beginning to sound like the QA department at my office.)
            :)

            I could have sworn that last night I customized a Shield +3
            (Large/Steel/Bashing), and that it automatically added a Shield
            (Large/Steel/Masterwork) to my inventory when I clicked "Okay" on the
            customizer. This was via the new Inventory tab, BTW. Can't
            reproduce it this morning.

            Must have been the Pacifico...

            -Loyal